Hi there. I’m Ward Jenkins. I draw and animate from my home in Atlanta, Georgia.
I live with my photographer/writer wife, Andrea, and together we have two kids: Ava and Ezra.
Clients I've done work for include:
- Simon & Schuster
- Chronicle Books
- Egmont USA
- Leapfrog Enterprises
- Facebook, Inc.
- SCBWI National
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- DDB Canada
- General Mills
- Boston Globe & Boston's G Magazine
- Washingtonian Magazine
- Washington Post
- Portland & Boston Phoenix
- Willamette Week
- New York Family Magazine
- Highlights Magazine
- Spider Magazine
- Guide Magazine
- Cartoon Network
I love drawing picture and chapter books for kids. If you'd like for me to illustrate a book, please contact my literary agent, Jennifer Laughran of the Andrea Brown Literary Agency, via email. She’d love to hear from you.
List of books I've illustrated:
- How To Train a T.Rex & Win 8 Gold Medals by Michael Phelps & Alan Abramson (2009)
- Chicks Run Wild by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen (2011)
- New York, Baby! by Chronicle Books (2012)
- San Francisco, Baby! by Chronicle Books (2012)
- What a Load of Rubbish! by Michael Pryor (2012)
- Good Crooks (series) by Mary Amato (2014-15)
- Salam Alaikum by Salaam Reads -Simon + Schuster (2017)
- Rocket Shoes by Sterling Publishing (2017)
You're more than welcome to contact me directly via the form at left. You can also find me at all the usual fine social networking establishments listed below: